Dr Stephen R. Walton
STONECROFT MEDICAL CENTRE
871 Gleadless Road
Tel: 0114 2398575
HGV/PCV/PSV medical examinations can be arranged at the surgery in Sheffield at the following times:
- Tues 11:00 + 11:30 + 12:00
- Weds 11:00 + 11:30 + 12:00 + 12:30 + 13:00 + 13:30
- Thurs not available
- Fri 11:30 +12:00 + 12:30 + 13:00 + 13:30 + 14:00
(Slots are available this week)
Bookings for HGV medicals must be made online.
The fee for the examination is £60, payable by cash only.
What to bring
- i.d. – Driving licence + proof of address eg utility bill
- Fresh urine specimen – ask for a pot at the reception desk
- The glasses or contact lenses that you need for driving
- D4 form – please pre-fill your name and date of birth on each page
Where to park
- There is a free public car park outside with 2 hour limit
- Lorry parking nearby on lay-by on the dual carriageway, 0.4 miles SW of the surgery
We are located on Sheffield’s outer ring-road and have excellent road communications with surrounding towns including Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Derby.
Medical for HGV licence
This is needed for new applications, drivers aged 45 or over – every 5 years and drivers over 65 annually.
Written by Dr Steve Walton