Dr Stephen R. Walton — NHS GP
STONECROFT MEDICAL CENTRE
871 Gleadless Road
Tel: 0114 2398575
£80 after 5pm
Please book all appointments online only
*Slots are available this week*
PSV/PCV/ HGV medical examination can be arranged at the surgery in Sheffield at the following times:
- Mon 17:30 + 1800
- Tues 11:00 + 11:30 + 12:00 + 17:30
- Weds 11:00 + 11:30 + 12:00 + 12:30 + 13:00 + 13:30
- Thurs not available
- Fri 11:30 +12:00 + 12:30 + 13:00 + 13:30 + 14:00 + 17:30
- Evening slots are available on Monday + Tuesday + Friday for £80
Book your Medical for HGV licence online.
The fee for the medical is paid at the time of the examination.
What to bring
- i.d. – Driving licence + proof of address eg utility bill
- Fresh urine specimen – ask for a pot at the reception desk
- The glasses or contact lenses that you need for driving
- D4 form – please pre-fill your name and date of birth on each page
Where to park
- Free public car park outside with 2 hour limit
- Lorry parking nearby on lay-by on the dual carriageway, 0.4 miles SW of the surgery
We are located on Sheffield’s outer ring-road and have excellent road communications with surrounding towns including Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Derby and Leeds.
HGV Medical Examination for HGV licence
This is needed for new applications, drivers aged 45 or over – every 5 years and drivers over 65 annually.
Written by Dr Steve Walton